The Moroccan Kessa glove is an essential in Moroccans’ beauty routine. Widely used in the traditional Hammams or at home in the shower, Moroccans love to use it once a week to deeply exfoliate their skin. It leaves the skin perfectly detoxified and incredibly soft, ready for hydration.
HIGH-QUALITY MOROCCAN KESSA GLOVE
Unlike many scrubs in the market, our Moroccan Hammam – Kessa scrub is made using a gentle exfoliating mitt, ideal to exfoliate both your face and body and respect your skin balance
How to use:
- Rinse your body with warm water and allow a few minutes for your pores to open
- Using circular motions, gently scrub the surface of your skin – face and body – with our Moroccan Kessa scrub. The dead skin will start coming right away
- Rinse your body with water and soap
- Once out of the shower, it’s the perfect time to hydrate your skin with your regular cream or oil. Thanks to the Kessa glove deep exfoliation, your skin will soak up all your beauty product nutrients
- Use once a week or every two weeks, depending on your skin sensitivity. A regular use will improve your skin texture and complexion.