The Moroccan Kessa glove is essential in Moroccans’ beauty routine. Widely used in the traditional Hammams or at home in the shower, Moroccans love to use it once a week to deeply exfoliate their skin. It leaves the skin perfectly detoxified and incredibly soft, ready for hydration.
HIGH-QUALITY MOROCCAN KESSA GLOVE
Unlike many scrubs in the market, our Moroccan Hammam-Kessa scrub is made using a gentle exfoliating mitt, ideal for exfoliating both your face and body and respecting your skin balance
How to use:
- Rinse your body with warm water and allow your pores to open for a few minutes.
- Using circular motions, gently scrub the surface of healthy areas of your skin with our Moroccan Kessa scrub. The dead skin will start coming right away. Use light pressure when exfoliating especially for delicate and sensitive areas like the face and neck. Your whole skin can be sensitive so try and see what pressure works the best for you.
- Rinse your body with water and soap.
- Once out of the shower, it’s the perfect time to hydrate your skin with regular cream or oil. Thanks to the Kessa glove deep exfoliation, your skin will soak up all the nutrients from your beauty products.
- Use once a week or every two weeks, depending on your skin sensitivity. Regular use will improve your skin texture and complexion.