Artisanal black soap made using organic argan oil and organic olive oil
Potassium Olivate, Argania Spinosa Oil, Aqua, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Linalool.
6.7 oz (190g)
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the Best Way to Use African Black Soap?
- Wet your face or any other part of your body with warm water.
- Massage your skin with the soap using circular movements of the hand for a couple of minutes. Make sure you avoid the eyes and genital area.
- Rinse the soap off your skin with warm water.
- If you want a deeper clean, use an exfoliating mitt or scrub brush. Our Moroccan Exfoliating Mitt is the perfect option.
- Don’t use a body wash to rinse it off – just warm water.
- Dry your skin with a towel then apply natural oils like argan or jojoba oil or even a moisturizer if you have dry skin.
Is African black soap good for dark spots?
There is some scientific evidence that natural and real African Black Soap helps in fading those annoying dark spots. According to a research study, up to 45% of the participants were satisfied with the effects of the soap for their dark spots while 40% were “somewhat satisfied”.
Can African black soap cause acne?
Natural and raw African black soap can help with acne as it deeply cleans the pores. The secret is to always follow up a deep black soap cleanse with a non-comedogenic moisturizer (i.e., one doesn’t clog pores), as using black soap alone may dry the skin. We recommend using a natural oil like argan or jojoba oil or any non-comedogenic cream. Coconut oil is to be avoided as it has the potential to clog pores.